After starting marmota.app, the app shows a window that prominently features the editing area: A text editor on the left, and a preview area on the right:
Chenge the text in the editor on the left, and the live preview on the right will update. It always shows how the presentation will render.
Use the menu or the toolbar buttons between the menu and the editing area to save and open presentations, to present, to export to PDF and more.
Find out more about...
- How to edit your presentation in the main window
- How to create presentations and slides
- How to use Markdown in your presentations
- How to control rendering with "options"
- How to select different presentation designs and slide designs
- How to use images in your presentations
- How to use the presenter screen to keep an overview while presenting
- ...and other topics about editing